ENO Eagles Nest Outfitters – DoubleNest Hammock
- HAMMOCK FOR TWO: The DoubleNest is versatile, durable, and compact, making it perfect for camping, hiking, or lounging around with a friend.
- ADVENTURE READY: Weighing only 19 ounces, the DoubleNest stuffs easily into attached storage bag. Packed Dimensions: (L x W) 5″ x 5″; Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 9′ 4″ x 6′ 2″.
- TRUSTWORTHY MATERIAL: Falling is not an option, unless it’s to sleep. Made from 70D High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta, this breathable, quick drying nylon supports up to 400 pounds. (HAMMOCK STRAPS NOT INCLUDED)
- MASTER THE ART OF LOUNGING: Includes Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners and nautical grade line with stainless-steel snap links allowing you to secure the DoubleNest to trees, poles, boat masts, or even the wall.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color and stitching of the your hammock might vary from what is pictured.
Field & Stream Field Master Extended Bottom 0°F Sleeping Bag
- Temperature rating: 0° F
- Bag shape: Rectangular
- Features a comfort collar with non-chafing, ultra-soft fabric
- Element Barrier Bottom protects against ground moisture
- Extended bottom gives legs extra room
- Cotton outer shell is durable and locks in warmth
- Full length zipper tape prevents snagging
- Hydro-Dri moisture wicking liner ensures dryness and comfort
- Includes security pocket
- Comes with carry sack
Kijaro Dual Lock Portable Camping and Sports Chair
- This portable Dual Lock chair gives you a premium seating experience with no-sag seating, durable diamond ripstop polyester, and breathable mesh on seat back
- The Dual Lock chair is perfect to take with you whether you are tailgating, camping, or watching your favorite sports teams
- Includes: 2 cup holders, organizer with zip & mesh pockets, carry strap attached to chair, and carry bag
- Supports up to 300 pounds
- Locks open for extra stability/ Locks shut for easy transport
Coleman River Gorge 30° Sleeping Bag
- 30° temperature rating
- Seasons: 3
- Rectangular shape
- Comfort Cuff™ design surrounds your face for plush comfort while you sleep
- ZipPlow™ system delivers snag free opening and closing
- Thermolock™ Zipper Tube locks in the warmth and prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Interior tuck pocket for quick stashing
- Roll Control™ system allows easy packing
- Quick Cord™ drawcord system provides a secure closure for snug packing
- Part of the River Gorge™ Collection
- National Park Foundation limited edition color
- 2016 National Parks Edition™ color helps you celebrate the National Park Service centennial
- Machine washable
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty
Coleman Matchlight 2-Burner Propane Stove
The Coleman Matchlight 2-Burner Propane Stove is especially designed for outdoor cooking. It features an all-metal construction with 2 adjustable burners. The burners are fully controllable from simmer to full output, giving you maximum control over the cooking process. This Coleman 2-burner propane stove has a high-pressure regulator that ensures a constant flame regardless of weather conditions. Wind baffles shield the flame from wind while cooking. A single cylinder of this outdoor 2-burner stove will last up to 1.1 hours with both burners on high. If the burners are kept on low, it can last for up to 4.5 hours. This is usually enough to take care of most of your cooking needs. This 20000-BTU propane stove has a removable nickel-chrome-plated grate that makes for easy cleaning. The aluminized and nickel-chrome cooktop is very rugged, holding up to hot food and bumps or everyday use.
Get more out of your outdoor cooking with the Coleman Matchlight 2-Burner Propane Stove.
Coleman Matchlight 2-Burner Propane Stove:
- Outdoor 2-burner stove is ideal for camping
- (2) 10,000 BTU burners
- High-pressure regulator provides constant output regardless of weather conditions
- Fully adjustable cooking power
- Coleman 2-burner propane stove comes with windbaffles to shield the flame from wind
- Aluminized or nickel-chrome cook-top
- Nickel-chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
Outdoor Research Alpine Bivy
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® Respiration Positive fabric provides waterproof, windproof protection; all seams are taped to ensure waterproofness
- Waterproof Hydroseal® coated nylon floor for extra durability; end-opening zipper is protected by a wide storm flap
- Single overhead shockcorded Delrin® pole keeps bivy up and off of face when sack is closed; wide storm flap shields the zipper from wind and rain
- No-see-um-mesh at opening keeps bugs off face while allowing ample ventilation; height is approximately 20 in.
- Footprint is sized to accommodate thicker sleeping pads
- Straps keep your sleeping pad in place, preventing the bivy from rolling over during sleep
- High-volume foot section allows a more natural position for feet and is approximatey 14.5 in high
- Small internal mesh pocket
- 5 stake loops and1 guyline loop
- Includes Delrin pole and stuff sack
- Shoulder girth is 52 in.
Outdoorsman Lab Ultralight Sleeping Pad
- GET A GREAT NIGHT OF SLEEP CAMPING AND BACKPACKING – No more sore back or annoying discomfort from every little rocks or leafs underneath! This 2″ thick PATENT PENDING ultralight sleeping pad uses individual (but interconnected) air cells that can adjust to your body shape to provide optimal comfort, support, and warmth (R-value 1.3).
- YOU WON’T MISS YOUR MATTRESS AT HOME – Great comfort and support with our interconnected, self-adjusting air-cell design that conforms to your body
- PERFECT FOR BACKPACKING, CAMPING,TRAVEL – Ultralight, Ultra-Compact and weights only ~16 oz and packs down TINY to 8″x3″x3″. Easily fit in your backpack and go with included sack. Get a great night of sleep wherever you go.
- INFLATE / DEFLATE IN SECONDS – Easy-to-use air valve allows for quick inflation (in 10 – 15 breaths) and deflation (in seconds!)
- MADE TO LAST WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY – durable and weather-proof w/ ultralight ripstop 20D Nylon fabric and extruded TPU layer. Fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee
Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE
- Portable propane grill ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping
- Delivers 20,000 BTUs of heat across 285 square inches of grilling surface
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops allow you to switch grill grates out for griddle and stove grates (sold separately)
- Instastart button ignites grill without the need for a match or lighter. 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Collapsible design is easy to transport and fits into most car trunks
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders
The North Face Flyweight Pack
- Suitable for hiking
- Front stuff pocket secures shut with hook closure
- Stuffs into internal zipper pocket for storage
- Shoulder straps and back panel constructed of breathable mesh
- Features two side water bottle pockets
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Capacity: 17L
- Dimensions: 16” x 10” x 6.7”
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Style: NF00CJ2ZZ