Field & Stream Field Master Extended Bottom 0°F Sleeping Bag
- Temperature rating: 0° F
- Bag shape: Rectangular
- Features a comfort collar with non-chafing, ultra-soft fabric
- Element Barrier Bottom protects against ground moisture
- Extended bottom gives legs extra room
- Cotton outer shell is durable and locks in warmth
- Full length zipper tape prevents snagging
- Hydro-Dri moisture wicking liner ensures dryness and comfort
- Includes security pocket
- Comes with carry sack
Coleman Matchlight 2-Burner Propane Stove
The Coleman Matchlight 2-Burner Propane Stove is especially designed for outdoor cooking. It features an all-metal construction with 2 adjustable burners. The burners are fully controllable from simmer to full output, giving you maximum control over the cooking process. This Coleman 2-burner propane stove has a high-pressure regulator that ensures a constant flame regardless of weather conditions. Wind baffles shield the flame from wind while cooking. A single cylinder of this outdoor 2-burner stove will last up to 1.1 hours with both burners on high. If the burners are kept on low, it can last for up to 4.5 hours. This is usually enough to take care of most of your cooking needs. This 20000-BTU propane stove has a removable nickel-chrome-plated grate that makes for easy cleaning. The aluminized and nickel-chrome cooktop is very rugged, holding up to hot food and bumps or everyday use.
Get more out of your outdoor cooking with the Coleman Matchlight 2-Burner Propane Stove.
Coleman Matchlight 2-Burner Propane Stove:
- Outdoor 2-burner stove is ideal for camping
- (2) 10,000 BTU burners
- High-pressure regulator provides constant output regardless of weather conditions
- Fully adjustable cooking power
- Coleman 2-burner propane stove comes with windbaffles to shield the flame from wind
- Aluminized or nickel-chrome cook-top
- Nickel-chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
Field & Stream Cross Vent 8-Person Tent
- Accommodates up to two queen mattresses, fits 8 people
- Freestanding, four-pole design gives extra headroom
- Shock-corded and color-coded fiberglass poles
- Includes (4) pre-attached guylines
- Mesh-style ceiling provides durability with ventilation
- Corner storage pockets store valuables and other accessories
- Integrated electronics port for easy power cord access
- Welded, element-protect bottom prevents water leakage
- One D-style door with four windows with awnings
- Materials: 68D polyester-taffeta wall, PE sheet floor
- Zippered duffel carry bag
- Includes 800mm polyester fly with taped seams
Outdoor Research Alpine Bivy
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® Respiration Positive fabric provides waterproof, windproof protection; all seams are taped to ensure waterproofness
- Waterproof Hydroseal® coated nylon floor for extra durability; end-opening zipper is protected by a wide storm flap
- Single overhead shockcorded Delrin® pole keeps bivy up and off of face when sack is closed; wide storm flap shields the zipper from wind and rain
- No-see-um-mesh at opening keeps bugs off face while allowing ample ventilation; height is approximately 20 in.
- Footprint is sized to accommodate thicker sleeping pads
- Straps keep your sleeping pad in place, preventing the bivy from rolling over during sleep
- High-volume foot section allows a more natural position for feet and is approximatey 14.5 in high
- Small internal mesh pocket
- 5 stake loops and1 guyline loop
- Includes Delrin pole and stuff sack
- Shoulder girth is 52 in.
Image Portable LED Camping Lantern with Ceiling Fan
- Has 18 pcs bright LED lens,provide enough light when in your tent or in outside.
- Fan rolling speed is adjustable, with high speed and low speed two modes. Just chage as your mind.
- With 360 degree adjustable lighting angle,apply to all kinds of places use.
- There is a hook at the top. So that it can be hooked on tree trunk, or tent.
- It’s a great choice for a trip or camping,both light and fan,both bright and cooling feeling.
Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE
- Portable propane grill ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping
- Delivers 20,000 BTUs of heat across 285 square inches of grilling surface
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops allow you to switch grill grates out for griddle and stove grates (sold separately)
- Instastart button ignites grill without the need for a match or lighter. 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Collapsible design is easy to transport and fits into most car trunks
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders
Field & Stream 20L Rogue Daypack
- PE sheet delivers back support
- 4-fabric design ensures durability and a light carry weight
- 2 side compression buckles
- Shoulder straps feature extra-thick foam cushioning
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Adjustable shoulder straps & hip belt for a custom fit
- Hydration compatible on either the left or right side
- 2 buckles at the bottom of the pack for tie-down
- Waist belt
- One half moon zippered front stash pocket
- One horizontal zippered compartment for small accessories
- One half moon zippered front pocket with non-scratch liner for electronics
- Two gusseted mesh side pockets
- 6-position daisy chain
Cabela’s Ultimate Alaknak™ 12-ft. x 20-ft. Tent
- Sports all the room of a wall tent with extra-tall 5-ft. sidewalls
- Generous 12’L x 20’W footprint sleeps up to eight
- 10 perimeter poles and two center support poles
- Two large doors and three multipanel windows
- Fold-down shelves with patented cup holders and gear pockets
Footprint: 12’L x 20’W.
Center ht: 9’8″.
Tent wt: 49 lbs.
Frame wt: 41 lbs.
Total stake wt: 16 lbs.
Field & Stream 3 Person Dome Tent
- Sleeps 3
- Dome style
- Free-standing design
- Shock cords and two fiberglass poles allow quick, easy set-up
- 800mm water resistant construction
- Fly features taped seams to guard against water and weather
- Welded PE, bathtub style floor
- One D-style door plus one window for superior ventilation
- Vestibule adds extra, usable space
- Materials: PE sheet (floor), 68D polyester/taffeta/PU (fly), 190T polyester (canopy)
- Includes fly and gear loft