Ergodyne N-Ferno 6823 Winter Ski Mask
Ergodyne N-Ferno® 6823 Winter Ski Mask Balaclava is made with wind-resistant front paneling that blocks the wind and protects the face from the bite of cold weather. High quality thermal, 4 way stretch polyester and long length covers head, face, and neck while maintaining breathability. The hinge design allows for wear in a variety of ways from ski mask to neck gaiter. Reflective accents on the back of the balaclava provide higher visibility. Made in one size that can comfortably stretch to fit most head sizes. Lightweight material keeps you warm without feeling bulky under a helmet or hard hat. The N-Ferno® 6823 Balaclava is the perfect addition to any winter gear kit for skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, motorcycling, snowboarding, hiking, cross country skiing, or just shoveling the driveway!
Oakley® L-Frame Goggles
- Made to fit over prescription eyewear
- Flexible urethane frame construction
- Scratch-resistant, superclear Lexan lens
- Vented lens frame to reduce fogging
Synthetic toque with a micro-fleece headband and an off centre peak graphic and Arc’teryx word logo.
Three colors available: Red, Green and Blue
Yukon Charlie’s® Sherpa® Series 10″X36″ Snowshoe Kit
- Built for rugged longevity with user-friendly elements
- Ultradurable HDPE decking
- Coated hardened-steel crampons grip snow
- Lightweight aluminum heel plates increase traction
- Quik Clik II ratcheting bindings for easy on and off
36″L x 10″W.
Wt: 5 lbs./pair.
Wt. capacity: 300 lbs.
Protection Hip ,3D Padded Shorts Breathable Lightweight Protective Gear
- IMPACT RESISTANCE: “Kuyou” Hip padded with multi EVA pads pads placements that’s great cushioning, shock resistance, heat insulation function,and its shape design pefect fits body curve and do the best protection job, reduce the contact and impact when the body hit the danger surface
There are no reviews yet.