Petzl Grigri 2 Belay Device
- Grigri 2 is 25% smaller and 20% lighter than the original Grigri, so it won’t slow you down on multipitch climbs when every gram counts; device weighs 170g
- Accommodates a wider range of rope sizes than the original Grigri; fits single ropes ranging in diameter from 8.9mm – 11mm (optimized for 9.4mm – 10.3mm ropes)
- Assisted-braking feature is designed to pinch the rope to help the belayer hold falls
- Handle design allows a very gradual release of the rope so you can lower a climber with excellent control
- Works well for rappelling on single ropes while cleaning or setting a route
- Stainless-steel friction plate and cam stand up to regular use
- Engraved diagram on side of the Petzl Grigri 2 belay device illustrates proper rope setup
La Sportiva TC Pro Climbing Shoes
- Thin foam padding at the ankles and above the toes helps protect your feet when they’re jammed in a crack
- Mid-height cuffs cover your ankle bones to guard against scrapes while crack climbing
- 4mm Vibram XS Edge™ rubber provides excellent grip and holds an edge well on tiny rock features
- Ventilated tongues and perforations around the rands promote airflow
- Fit is designed such that your toes lay flat so your feet can slip into thin cracks
- La Sportiva TC Pro rock shoes were developed in collaboration with professional climber, Tommy Caldwell
- Shoes can be resoled
Columbia Rockwell Falls Windbreaker
DetailsProtect yourself from a variety of elements with the Rockwell Falls Windbreaker with an attached hood.
Fit: this style fits true to size. – Attached hood with drawstring – Long sleeves with elasticized trim – Front zip closure – 2 side slash pockets with zip closure – Solid color – Drawstring at hem – Approx. 26″ length (size S)
Imported Fiber Content
Shell/Mesh: 100% polyester
Care: Machine wash
Outdoor Research Alpine Bivy
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® Respiration Positive fabric provides waterproof, windproof protection; all seams are taped to ensure waterproofness
- Waterproof Hydroseal® coated nylon floor for extra durability; end-opening zipper is protected by a wide storm flap
- Single overhead shockcorded Delrin® pole keeps bivy up and off of face when sack is closed; wide storm flap shields the zipper from wind and rain
- No-see-um-mesh at opening keeps bugs off face while allowing ample ventilation; height is approximately 20 in.
- Footprint is sized to accommodate thicker sleeping pads
- Straps keep your sleeping pad in place, preventing the bivy from rolling over during sleep
- High-volume foot section allows a more natural position for feet and is approximatey 14.5 in high
- Small internal mesh pocket
- 5 stake loops and1 guyline loop
- Includes Delrin pole and stuff sack
- Shoulder girth is 52 in.
Tough Headwear Helmet Liner Skull Cap Beanie with Ear Covers
- READY FOR DUTY: Wear our skull cap on its own or under your helmet. Wear it as you ride, snowboard or ski. Wear it as you run, work out or play football. Heck, wear it as you’re doing laundry. It’s so lightweight and comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it. Like you, this skull cap is ready for duty.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: Our stretchy, breathable fabric wicks away sweat while the brushed lining provides lightweight thermal retention.
- LISTEN TO YOUR EARS: No more numb frozen ears, they say! Give them this helmet liner to keep them nice and toasty. They’ll thank you, we promise.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL NOGGINS: with our 89% polyester 11% spandex blend, our skull cap beanie will fit comfortably, even if you have an Einstein-sized noggin.
- CUSTOMERS LOVE US AND OUR LIFETIME WARRANTY: Yes, they do. And you’ll love us too. With over 5000 5-star reviews on Amazon, our headwear products are the #1 choice for Amazon customers. We put a lifetime warranty on all our headwear products. Beat that.
Metolius Session II Crash Pad
Perfect for your next bouldering adventure! Redesigned flap closure system makes the pad easier to load; it reverses to cover up the shoulder straps while you’re bouldering 2 new drag handles make it easier to position the pad while it’s … Read More
Petzl Elia Climbing Helmet – Women’s
- Helmet features the patented Omega headband system that adjusts easily for a precise and comfortable fit, and allows the helmet to be put on and removed easily
- Injection-molded ABS shell is lightweight and durable; expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- Chin strap, nape height and headband adjust for a comfortable fit for women; headband adjustment folds into the the shell for compact storage
- Side openings help keep your head cool on hot days
- 4 clips let you attach a headlamp (sold separately)
- Interior foam is removable and washable
- Petzl Elia Climbing Helmet is not compatible with the Petzl Vizion Face Shield
- 1 size fits most; headband circumference adjusts from 50 – 58cm (19.7 – 22.8 in.)
Black Diamond Half Dome Helmet
- More than 40g lighter than its original version, Half Dome is still the most durable helmet that Black Diamond offers
- Hybrid design uses molded EPS foam inside and a hard plastic shell outside to protect your head from impacts
- Large vents on the sides and back help keep your head cool on hot summer days
- Internal headband adjusts with a nape-mounted dial so you can fine-tune the fit; dial is easily operated with one hand
- Low-profile clips keep your headlamp (sold separately) secure, even when you’re climbing in tight spaces
Petzl Boreo Climbing Helmet
- Hybrid construction with thick ABS crown, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on your head
- Hard outer shell resists impact and abrasion, and offers reinforced protection against lateral, front and rear impacts
- Optimized volume and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities
- Soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of your head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- 4 clips offer secure headlamp attachment
- Compatible with the Vizion eye shield, sold separately
- Carries the Petzl Top and Side Protection product label
- Certifications include CE EN 12492 and UIAA